Sunday 3 October 2010

She is truly kinky!

I realise that my wife is truly kinky. For so many years she resisted it that I still struggle to believe that kink isnt only driven by me anymore. If I stopped she would continue, she has been clear that she would not want to live a vanilla life again, nor stop being dominant. She said, for example, that she loves tickling me and would really struggle if asked to stop that. She went on to say sitting on my face and tickling me. I hadnt realised that facesitting had become something she liked rather than doing it just for me, but she says that sitting on my face and smothering me while tickling me just goes so well together.

As we were chatting we discussed her sleeping with another guy, and what would happen if I asked her to stop. She said that after so many years of wanting her to do this (and other kinky things) she would be miffed if I stopped her now. She would, but would have a serious chat to me first along the lines of not going hot or cold. If I say stop now thats it, there is no going back. Not that we are about to stop because chatting about it got us both very horny. She half joked about going to see him tomorrow I asked if I could help dress her if she did. She agree on condition that she locks me up first. She got very horny while we were discussing this. I was teasing her already damp slit as we spoke. She admitted that it turns her on to think of me locked up unable even to touch myself while she gets fucked by another man. Specifically it turns her on to have me locked up while she is out there having fun, knowing all I can do is think of what she is up to. She gets all the fun and i get denied. By this point she had more or less decided to go over there with a skirt, holdups and no panties or bra. She wanted him to have easy access to her. I teased her to the point of orgasm, two fingers stroking her G spot while teasing her clit, she was very very wet, unusually so. I suggested that she not cum and we save it till tonight (we hope to play later). She responded that maybe she wont let me make her cum tonight either and would rather save it for tomorrow. She likes the idea of denying me the pleasure of getting her off, and as a bonus knowing the more horny she is the more likely he is to be able to do the job.

I think at this point I realised that my wife is really, truly kinky, and has a mean domme streak a mile wide.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Love picturing her really getting into that face-sitting. The story of you caged while she's out, dressed by you... whoa! :)

Milliscent said...

mk,

It does sound like things are working out wonderfully for you both! Congratulations on your discovery of her growing kinkyness!

M

bdenied said...

this whole post is very erotic. I love her attitude....having her fuck another man while you are locked safely into your device is very appealing to me too. meaning I would love the same treatment.

S said...

I also love the image of her grinding herself on your face while tickling you. Something eroptic, playful and dominant about that at the same time.

MyKey said...

Hi all. Thanks for the comments. It's a fun and playful ride at the moment for sure!

M