Monday 13 July 2009

Fever and bondage

When I have a fever I have funny symptoms. My skin gets so sensitive that sitting on a cold loo seat overwhelms my nerves with so much sensation, such an overload, it actually hurts. Then when the shudder passes through my body, eases, and I start to pee, same again! Funny thing is I kind of like it, its like the pain of a spanking, you don't enjoy it at the moment, but crave it before and enjoy the aftermath.

I also get funny legs syndrome. My leg muscles hurt, they get extremely restless, I can't get them comfy in any position and I keep moving them around. Unless... I really stretch the muscles hard, then they get comfy and I can rest and sleep. When I was younger I had been known to tie my legs spreadeagle, really wide open. Only then could I relax and get little sleep. Bonus, it feels sexy!

How weird is that, to find sexual pleasure even in a fever...

Sometimes I love my sexually, kinky though it may be:)

2 comments:

Thumper said...

"How weird is that, to find sexual pleasure even in a fever..."

How long's it been since you came?

But yeah, I'm like you. I can find arousal in the *strangest* places...

MyKey said...

Only about a week. But I am almost always up for it...

Strange, but fun isnt it. Makes for a more interesting sex life.