Sunday 7 June 2009

What happened next?

I had interesting feedback after my last big post, to be honest I hadn't realised how d/s our relationship is these days, especially how it would appear to an outsider.

Since my last post I have cum several times. A couple of nights later we had sex, and during her second orgasm sandy wanted me inside, or at least she allowed me inside when asked. So I got to cum inside her! My good that felt good, its been ages since I have felt her silky heat envelop me, it was wow!

a few nights after that she was feeling submissive so she lay back and i pleasured her and abused her to my hearts content, cumming all over her stomach and breast as she came. Afterward I had a second one, again a very rare occurrence for us. She later admitted that even while feeling subby she seriously considered refusing my orgasms but decided not too...

a few days later the same again. We had been fooling around and I was again allowed to cum. In a sense we are taking a step back from the previous dominance high, but her control is still there which is interesting to me. I have mentioned before that in the past after a long period of dominance she usually switches off, but again she has confounded me by continuing, albeit at a lower level.

Meantime its nice to have a few orgasms in a row, I can relax from the incessant need and have a well earned break. I doubt very much it will last long.

1 comment:

MyKey said...

Haha, that would be fun but remains well in the realm of fantasy. Im not sure I could give up that tasty puss for long, but then I might not have the choice :)