Saturday 12 November 2011

Birthday bonanza

It was my birthday not too long ago, I just turned 20! Only the odd grey hair putting the lie to that.

The night of my birthday sandy and I had sex, it was what I had asked for as a gift and she was happy to oblige. She's been rehearsing and on stage for the last month or so, so i haven't seen much of her nor had a great deal of adult time. It was what we both needed. The details are fuzzy now, but it was a hard, fast fuck. She was turned on, I was turned on, we both had not cum in over a week. Well I had by my own hand but that doesn't count, it just doesnt hit the spot.

To get to the point, we played, got turned on, I was playing with her ass and she got so into it that I ended up with my cock sliding deep in her ass, she was sitting on my lap, her ass impaled, me thrusting up into her. Her fingers were on her clit and mine on her breasts and waist as she came hard, and I came hard filling her with my cum. A good hard filthy ass fuck, the best birthday gift.

A couple weeks or so later we were playing again. Remember that at this stage we had been taking a break from our d/s lifestyle for over a month. Partly just for a change and partly lack of time. Vanilla playtime and some hot fantasies about her with another guy led to a long hard fuck. Long and hard like those first few months together, when it was all new and exciting. Since I've had a month off and been masturbating lots holding back was no issue. I do recall having her legs in the air then over my shoulders, her bare pussy deep and hot and very wet as I slid in and out. so wet in fact it was making delicious sloppy sounds as I slammed in, and even better sounds while we slowed down and just squirmed. She was moaning the most sexy moans We did eventually cum, first her, then a few minutes later me. She had another again soon after, my cum adding to her lubrication as I slid my fingers over her clit for a second lovely orgasm.

That was the last time I was inside her, I suspect it will be my last fuck for a long time. Because that's when the lover came on the scene....



2 comments:

1ManView said...

Isn't a lover just suppose to be just an extra, not an replacement? if your are replaced, why bother? I'm new reading you and there seems to be a shade area in this arrangement you have...

MyKey said...

If I came across that way then I did not write clearly. We are very much in love, sandy and I, and what's going on is enhancing our sex life not replacing it. Sure for a while she is fucking him and not me, but that's part of the tease. We are having a lot of other kinds of sex.

M