Thursday 7 July 2011

Update on the friend

Well I confess to feeling a little down. Of course having a cold always makes me feel more emotional than usual, but there is also another reason for it. I'm getting myself used to the idea of walking away from the 'friend'. She is a great person and I thought that we could be good friends, and perhaps even lovers. However I've noticed over the last month or so that the relationship is rather one way. When we are together we get on well and have fun, but I find her very flaky at keeping in touch or even responding to a hello. Frankly thats not what i want in my life. I want friends I can rely on a little more. Nothing too intense, but equally its nice to know I'm not the only one thinking of the other.

My conclusion is that she simply doesn't want what I want, or isn't the kind of character I need. Shame as I thought she was and i do rather like her.

I may be mistaken, time will tell, but i doubt it. Shame.

No comments: