Tuesday 9 December 2008

Ow, ow ow ow ow ow

Well I hadnt expected this... When I joked about an advent spanking she picked up and ran with it. This you already know. She also suggested that it should be counted as spanks per cheek, not overall. That was her demand, though I agreed to it. What I had'nt counted on when i agreed was that spanking me every night she would get a lot of practice, and so her strikes are getting much much harder.

We missed the 6th, so on the 7th she gave me 13. By the end it stung big time. Not sure how I will get through 25 but hey, looking forward to finding out.

Neverthless owowowowowoowowow..

Loving this by the way, in case you hadnt guessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Holidays :D

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.