Tuesday 3 December 2013

Foot fucking.

This post by Harry reminded me of something I had meant to write about months ago.

I was fucking Sandy hard, her legs over my shoulder. I was in a pretty aggressive mood and she was loving it. Her feet close to my face inflamed me, so I turned to the side and kissed one of them. She pushed it against my mouth for more kissing then started to push it deep into my mouth. One toe, then toes then ball as well. Tasty sexy fucking feet. Soft and feminine and demanding. I was fucking her pussy while she fucked my mouth with her foot. In and out the both of us, her pussy stretched and wet, my mouth wide and fucked deep enough to make me pant and drool with desire. And the harder I fucked, the more turned on she was, the deeper and more aggressively she fucked my mouth back.

It was the filthiest and best fuck for a long time!

Soon I will try and write about the first time she foot fucked me.

No comments: