Thursday 22 July 2010

Cycle blindness

I haven't mentioned that one of my passions is cycling. Not that I'm really hardcore, but I've built my own bike and use it to commute for work. About 100 miles per week.

Today I got knocked off. I'm about to go on vacation. I've nothing more than bruises as sprains, though the bike has fared worse. I wont complain too much as I'm not badly injured. Annoyingly the driver claims her partner is a cyclist and is always telling her to watch out for bikes. It clearly hasn't worked as she turned left without noticing the vehicle in the other lane on her left. Bright daylight.

Some days I especially hate London's congested roads and dopey half asleep sheeple.

There, rant over.

Mykey



1 comment:

heelsnstocking said...

ouch! poor baby x glad you are ok