Friday 18 June 2010

Finally, playtime the morning after

We woke up the next morning. We rarely play after a club night, sandy is usually far to tired, and often so am I. Next morning however is a different matter. She had a long lie in, sleeping till about 11am. A morning coffee made by her loving sub, after a little lazy cuddle. Then we started to play. I lying between her legs giving her a little oral, more to be playful rather than turn her on as oral is really not her thing. It seems however that a night of submission and dominance, and a week without an orgasm had her very much revved up! In fact she very shortly had her head rolled back and her eyes shut enjoying the sensations. I love to give oral so I wasn't about to stop this show. After a while of this, and having nearer peaks of pleasure not far from the edge of orgasm, wetter, much wetter than she usually gets, she suddenly came out with 'i want to fuck your arse. Then... 'i want you to put something on my arse, then I want to fuck your arse!'

I grunted and carried on teasing and pleasing her for a moment but she was on fire, quickly she demanded. Within a few minutes I had a black plug pushed deep in her bottom, and after a moments tease I was knelt at her feet pulling her pink leather strap on up long legs. A sexy thing to be doing believe me, I felt hot, submissive, scared and thrilled, barely able to contain myself. Nor was she! She was pushing me to hurry, I bent over the end of the bed and she moved behind, barely warming me up, a moment with her finger is all, and only that because I asked. She was needing to fire into me and wasn't willing to wait a minute longer than she had to. This strap on is big, for me at least, I have only taken it fully once, I was nervous but she thrust in with no hesitation until the head popped through. Surprisingly not too much pain, at least till she started thrusting. Then, ow, more ow, I asked her to stop a moment and she did, sort of, thrusting forwards and back in small movements that were almost what I had asked for but not quite. She wanted this, I was going to take it and she didn't want to slow down. You have no idea how hot it was to be made to take her cock like that, the bare minimum of time allowed for me to adjust, her raw lust driving her into me. I was very very turned on, although not hard. I don't get hard from ass fucking unless I also have my cock played with.

As she thrusts harder and deeper I took the opportunity on one of the breaks to consciously relax my muscles. This was the break I needed and the last of the pain left
Being replaced by insane deep deep pleasure. By now she was fucking me hard, really hard, deep and fast like a man desperate to cum. I had taken the whole cock by now to the hilt, the soft skin of her thighs slapping into my butt. She reached around playing with my cock, pushed me down on the bed to tease me, rubbing her breasts on my back the hard points of her nipples drawing lines of fire on me. I played with myself but under strict instructions not to cum, and i reached behind me and between her legs to touch her. I found her soaking wet, inner thighs soaked with her wetness and thick around the strap of the thong harness as it pulled up between her lips rubbing her clit. Maybe that's why she was fucking me so hard...

After quite a while of this I rolled over and she fucked me some more, face to face, her sat up and pounding into me as I touched myself, but her need to orgasm was soon to much. She lay back telling me to get another dildo and fuck her with it and make her cum. With her arse full of a plug, her pussy having a dildo pushed in and out and my mouth on her pussy, she came as I licked her while sucking her clit into my mouth, putting it under pressure as I flicked it with my tongue. She tasted so warm and musky, she arched, groaned, her orgasm lasted a long time but she never pulled away from my mouth until the very end when she lay back relaxed, sated, the odd tremor passing through her.

After she relaxed it was my turn. She pushed me onto my back and straddled my chest, her beautiful rounded buttocks in front of me, then above me and sinking, dropping her pussy and arse on my mouth. I mouthed her pussy, my nose in the cleft of her cheeks, smelling her and tasting her, unable to breath without her permission. She told me to wank, to touch myself as she
watched, which I did. As I ran out of breath I came, her scent filling my senses as I shot cum up to my shoulder, that strong was my orgasm!

To say I felt relaxed after that is an understatement.Well where to begin?!!












1 comment:

bdenied said...

very fucking hot