Wednesday 29 October 2008

Birthday torment

This weekend my wife gave me birthday submission. We had planned a date for Sunday morning, we had the house to ourselves and were feeling frisky. I hadnt cum for a week and a half, my wife had of course as you know...

We started with a little kissing and cuddling but pretty soon she had me go downstairs and get our ropes, ordering me to crawl back up and wait for her on my knees in the bedroom. This I did and was then made to kiss and worship her feet for a while. After another short cuddle I started to tie myself up, ankles to thighs, wrists to ankles. The last binding put in place by my lovely wife who then proceeded to roll me over on my front, gag me at my request, and begin to spank my arse with intent! I was in sub heaven until the gag started cutting into my mouth. She swapped it for a pair of her dirty panties, just worn, I could taste and smell her, she is close to her period so she tastes especially good, she tied them in with a rope and continued to spank and tickle me with abandon. In my hogtie i could not even wriggle away, her soft arse was sat on me, her hot pussy on my back, and the paddle working my butt as her fingers tickled my feet.

After a few minutes of this she sat back on me, picked up her book, and read for about five minutes. Then rolled me onto my back, blindfolded me, and read for another fifteen minutes or so while idly rubbing my chest or teasing my cock to a dribbling throbbing mess.

By the time she put her book down I was very relaxed, very horny. She warmed herself up by spanking me some more, something that turns her lot these days, then made me lie between her legs without the blindfold and watch as she brought herself to the edge of orgasm a few times. I was desperate to touch her a bit could not do a thing, as much as I wriggled I couldnt get closer! I just about managed to rest my cheek on her inner thigh as she shook and rubbed inches from my eyes. Luckily she wanted more and had me on my knees, still hands bound to thighs, cock rearing up as she backed onto me, my length sliding into her heat until her cool soft arse was pressed against my body. That last sensation almost had me cumming instantly. Needless to day I held off (just) as she brought herself to the brink again wanting to cum like that. She couldn't, could not quite get there in that position however much she tried, and I was really finding it hard not to let go and explode inside her. In the end I lay back and she straddled me at an angle, like scissors, sank down till her lips tickled my balls, ground herself against me and touched herself until she and I exploded in one of the longest orgasms she has ever had, let alone from penetrative sex.

When she got off the way she moved made me wonder is she was going to sit on my face and make me eat my cum but she didnt. When I asked her about it later she said that she hadnt thought of it, but added that she should have sat there and read some more while my cum drained into my mouth. She then burst into a long fit of giggles which only intensified as she saw the look of shock on my face when I realized she wasnt joking.

All in all a great fun birthday date :) We both had a lot of fun exploring new territory and generally being bad!

Strangely I felt a bit let down afterwards. I have a cold and I think it exacerbated the post cum hormone crash. That crash is worse the longer I dont cum, although it doesnt happen every time. Its a pain as it takes away the pleasant afterglow. Still you get the highs I suppose sometimes you need to explore the lows :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday!