Sunday 7 August 2011

Kinky clubbing

Last weekend sandy and I went to a fetish club. An outdoor one. Lots of great equipment outdoors, an indoor pool (nude of course), good food and a very sunny day. I went with sandy and a friend, actually my 'friends' best friend who is extremely subby.

I'm sadly not in a writing mood so this will be short and sweet. I spent the day switching between subbing to sandy and doming the friend. A strange experience given that from moment to moment I was swapping. one moment I was tying a chest harness and rope arm binder on my friend, next being ordered to get drinks by sandy. The armbinder got a couple of nice compliments! One period I had the friend tied to a pole by her collar, neck stretched out, arms held out to her sides as i whipped her ass deep red, alternating teasing her very wet pussy. A bit later sandy had me pulling a sulky round the field at high speed, laughing her head off at the fun of it, and with a strict order that I was not to pull up my shorts which were gradually falling down with the running. I ended up parked up next to a bunch of mistresses who were very amused at my half exposed ass.

Actually it's a hell of a lot of fun pulling a sulky at speed. Hope I do that again! Not sexual, just plain fun.

Highlight was probably the sulky, a proper kids and go karts experience that, but with nudity thrown in! Next would be the friend who has an uncanny but wicked ability to cum on command. I mean literally head to toe orgasm just by being ordered to. I was stunned how forceful both her orgasms were given I had stopped touching her minutes before the order was given. What's more she stayed horny after. Cool! Now if I could learn how to train a girl to do that the way she was trained I would be dead pleased!

M

2 comments:

KaziG said...

That's a training I hope to get down the line :)

~Kazi

MyKey said...

Aa