Monday 21 September 2009

One nill (almost)

Last night after two weeks without any sex (illness can be a bitch) I gave Sandy a wonderful orgasm. She came hard with a big lifelike dildo in her pussy and her clit pressed rasping against it. In her imagination her face was pulled into the imaginary fuckers girlfriends pussy.

After she came I cheekily slipped in. Only for a minute or so, but it felt heavenly. Her hot wet pussy engulfing me, her sexy cool ass pressing against my groin. Absolute bliss.

After I pulled out she teased me for a while, and by accident she tipped me over the edge. Just barely. I confess I wasn't too quick to warn her, I couldn't bear the thought of her stopping. The ensuing dribble was so small, so pathetic that all it did was make my balls ache. Naturally she stopped touching me when she realised what was about to happen.

Nonethless those two infractions have earned me a punishment. 15 stripes once I get better. Ouch! But I am glad she took the mistake seriously.

One for her, almost nill for me.

1 comment:

bdenied said...

wow, you definitely have evolved this into a real life d/s relationship and from your descriptions Sandy is getting off on it