Sunday, 27 September 2009

Morning love

Yesterday morning we made love. It started out as sex, sandy teasing my cock inside her with every intention of stopping. She did in fact for w while while I pleasures her. Once she was close however, we made love, ending in a simultaneous orgasm. A wonderful way to start the day. Vanilla lovemaking, I do actually miss it.

Seperatrly I had an accident a couple of days before as well, so she has added to my punishment for that. I am still not sated though, not after months of her control.

M

4 comments:

Milliscent said...

The ability to transition from control to vanilla and back again smoothly is something that many might find difficult, but that helps provide a great measure of interest and excitement. You are a very lucky fellow!

MyKey said...

Hi Mistress

I am indeed a lucky chap. Its taken a lot of work to get here, including a lot by my wife. I like to think she is now reaping the benefit, I know I am.

I must say though that vanilla is now very rare for us. Sandy usually wants to exert her control. When we do vanilla it really hits the spot. I Never imagined some years ago that it would be vanilla that took the back seat!

Mistress L said...

Control is all in the mind. I'm sure you'll fully tackle it. But the vanilla sex still sounded nice =)

bdenied said...

aw that is nice....Ms M is correct as usual in her assesment...