Sunday 27 September 2009

Morning love

Yesterday morning we made love. It started out as sex, sandy teasing my cock inside her with every intention of stopping. She did in fact for w while while I pleasures her. Once she was close however, we made love, ending in a simultaneous orgasm. A wonderful way to start the day. Vanilla lovemaking, I do actually miss it.

Seperatrly I had an accident a couple of days before as well, so she has added to my punishment for that. I am still not sated though, not after months of her control.

M

4 comments:

Milliscent said...

The ability to transition from control to vanilla and back again smoothly is something that many might find difficult, but that helps provide a great measure of interest and excitement. You are a very lucky fellow!

MyKey said...

Hi Mistress

I am indeed a lucky chap. Its taken a lot of work to get here, including a lot by my wife. I like to think she is now reaping the benefit, I know I am.

I must say though that vanilla is now very rare for us. Sandy usually wants to exert her control. When we do vanilla it really hits the spot. I Never imagined some years ago that it would be vanilla that took the back seat!

NoOne said...

Control is all in the mind. I'm sure you'll fully tackle it. But the vanilla sex still sounded nice =)

bdenied said...

aw that is nice....Ms M is correct as usual in her assesment...