Thursday 29 May 2008

Excellent news, horny and dripping with need

Excellent news. My friend who had an op and lost her sex drive has it back, and then some! Nothing like a touch of testosterone to put the animal into a girl! Am happy for her!
So to celebrate I've been teasing her. Yesterday and the day before I have been sending pics of myself to her, sexy texts and emails. Basically she has been playing with herself, a lot, but I haven't let her cum. Yesterday I have no idea how long she spent on the edge but she was there a lot! Poor thing had a swollen aching clit demanding her attention all day. I never heard her beg so much for an orgasm, I actually thought that we were in safeword territory for a while (God it made me hot pushing her so hard, the power!). And it was such a goddam rush to say no!
In the end I got so turned on I had a lovely orgasm and sent a picture of it to her for good measure! Poor thing, wonder if the need has faded yet?

She is allowed to cum today, although the devil in me is so tempted to send her a last minute instruction not to :) I think it will be a good one, her boyfriend won't know what's hit him!
Haha

No comments: