Sunday 15 December 2019

How many times can a girl cum?

       Sandy has always been able to cum 2-3 times in a row regularly, in fact almost every time that she has sex. But today she outdid herself!

She and I have denied ourselves for the last 3 weeks, and even with her lower sex drive that has left her itchy for more. Today after we started to play she put on a sexy set of lingerie (without prompting, thank you!) and came back for more. We were meant to be denying ourselves till Christmas, but she suddenly got all dominant (which is rare these days) and told me (in that voice) that I was going to make her cum. But I was NOT going to cum until SHE decided i was allowed (and not necessarily at Christmas the way we intended).

And the she came, came hard (on my mouth, mmmmm i love her taste) and once she started to cum she didn’t stop. Over the next 15 minutes or so she had 10 orgasms! 10!

All from my hand or mouth except the last which she did herself. I knew she had that last one in her even though she wasn’t so sure :)

I am sooooo happy, just seeing 10 cums in a row is worth not cumming myself!




And this is how puffy she was after all those orgasms!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My ex wife was like that. She could orgasm over and over. She did cuckold me, so i wasn't the only one to witness/experience it. I mainly brought her to orgasm orally but some of her male friends, mainly the well endowed ones could fuck her and she would come multiple times and then again as i licked her.

wee said...

istif makinesi
zincirli çektirme
zincirli caraskal
hidrolik asansör
varil taşıma arabası

Donald Tyler said...

If there was ever a "Wonder enlargement oil" this is it. Not only did Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil get rid of my ED, it also increased my size and helped me last for almost 1.5 hours. . It has helped me live a happy, satisfied life. Before I started using it I didn't really experience sex drive and cravings for making love with my wife like I do now. Dr Ohikhobo enlargement oil is great and easy to use without any negative side effects.His Email :drohikhoboherbalcenter@gmail.com or Whatssap +2348103601042

wee said...

hidrolik asansör
zincirli vinç
monoray vinç
istif makinası
akülü istif makinesi

Anonymous said...

When I was in college, I dated a lady fo a couple of months during summer. We began having sex on our first date, but it was the second date that was a real eye opener. Once I got her going, she began to have one orgasm after another. I began to count them, and at about 25, I lost my track during several unusually violent orgasms that ran continually together. It was all I could do to hang on so she could keep her string going. I think she finally stopped at about 45 or 50, because wei both tired. She was on top for the whole ride.