Wednesday 16 November 2011

And so it begins

Last night Sandy was teasing me, rubbing my cock, telling me, in a very husky turned on voice, how much sex she is getting, and im not!

This morning we woke up, had a long hug in each others arms and a bit of a tease, for both of us. Lovely way to start the day.. Then...

OMG! She got up and as she started to get washed ordered me to get things ready. Ive just put fresh sheets on the bed, shaved her pussy smooth, laced her into her waspie and left the house ready for her lover to come and join her. I was told to lick her pussy and her ass to check they were smooth enough. They were, perfectly. They also tasted great, aroused and arousing. Before I left she made me kneel down, locked up my cock and as I knelt she told me she loves me on my knees. Her tone said she loves it a lot. Made my heart skip a beat!

Im a bit horny now...

No comments: